how to buy & sell
Bank wire transfers are the recommended form of payment, because they’re the fastest way for you to transfer funds into your account and begin making purchases. Please contact us if you’d like us to set up a secure wire transfer for you. If handling yourself, your bank will require this information to make the wire transfer into your CPME account:
· Beneficiary: Chicago Precious Metals Exchange
· Beneficiary account number: 0801038611
· Beneficiary address: 35 E Wacker Dr. 9th Floor
· Receiving bank: Citibank IL 233 N Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60601
· Receiving bank ABA number: 271070801
Payments may be made by personal check, business check, cashier’s check or money order. We hold check payments for a certain period of time after receiving them, specifically:
· 7 days for personal and business checks
· 3 days for cashier’s checks and money orders
If paying by check, you should open and fund your CPME account as soon as possible, so that your funds will be ready for a future purchase without delay.
Credit Card Payments
We accept American Express, MasterCard, VISA and Discover payments for investment-grade bullion products only.
Final Step for All Purchases: Speak to a CPME Representative
No purchases are actually made when you order from our website. You must first speak to a CPME advisor, who will contact you to lock in your price and complete the transaction.